Welcome to the on-line registration form for the 27th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy, to be held in Salt Lake City on July 15-20, 2007. Speakers attending the conference will be notified separately about their registration process. Please disengage your pop-up blocker when using this site.
- Registration is is $275 (syllabus included).
- Registration for your spouse/companion is is $160 (syllabus not included). The reduced spouse/companion rate of $160 is only applicable when the primary attendee registers for a full registration.
- You can attend at the daily rate of $75 per day and Friday for $36 (half-day). Registration for spouses/companions of daily rate registrants each pay the full daily rate for each day of registration. No syllabus is provided for daily registration. It is more economical to register for the entire conference if you plan to attend more than 3 days.
- Payment may be made either by credit card (Visa or Master Card only) or by check. If payment is by check, the check must be received within 14 days of when the registration form is completed on- line or downloaded and submitted. If payment is made during early registration, then the check must be postmarked by the last day of early registration, May 15, 2007.
- The gala banquet will be held on Thursday, July 19 and costs $65.
- The fees for our special events are listed on the registration form.
- These include the Breakfast with the Experts from the Family History Library, Special Interest Group (SIG) Meals, Computer Courses and Tours.
- All computer classes must be pre-registered. The charge per computer class is $25.00. Each class will have a maximum registration of 25 people.
- Registration for the Salt Lake City Center Hilton is to be made directly on their dedicated IAJGS conference website. The hotel website is accessible internationally.
- You may place up to 8 ancestral names and towns that you are researching on your registration form. While the first 5 names and towns listed will appear on the name badge, all of the names and towns will be printed in the Conference Family Finder. The conference family finder will reflect information received by June 15, 2007. There will be no changes nor additions after that date.
- As of June 15 if you are registering for the conference, your family names and ancestral towns will appear on your name badge but will not be included in the Family Finder. The conference family finder will reflect information received by June 15, 2007. There will be no changes nor additions after that date.
- Walk-in registration will be done at the Registration Booth on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5. p.m. Monday- Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., (closed during SIG luncheons between 12:30 -2:00 p.m.) and reopen from 2:00-3:00 p.m. and open Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. We will accept checks or credit cards (Master Card and Visa only) for registration. (Please note that while you can register for the conference and order a syllabus on-site, you cannot order, Breakfasts With the Experts, SIG luncheons or the banquet on- site.
- You will receive registration confirmation and a password by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please set your spam blockers to accept that e-mail. After you register, you will be able to modify your personal information such as address, phone contact, name badge listings, by selecting Registration Update on the menu bar. Once you log into the Registration Update page, you will also be able to add fee-based events by selecting Add fee-based items on the menu bar. Once you have submitted fee-based additions you will not be able to submit additional items, until your request has been approved. The approval cycle should not be more than a few days.
You WILL NOT be able to cancel fee-based items as they non-refundable. Nor will you be able to cancel your registration on-line. Therefore, please make your selections carefully. Should you end up with a ticket for an event you cannot attend, announce it to the discussion group or bring the ticket to the conference and post its availability on the bulletin board. Most often, someone at the conference is interested in buying the ticket. If you have an extenuating circumstance that necessitates canceling an event, you will need to contact us via e-mail and it will be taken under advisement.
If you wish to add your spouse/companion to your primary registration after you have registered, go to and click the registration button, then click on registration update button, and using your unique password from your registration confirmation, sign-in. Then click on "add-fee-bsed items" and at the top of that window is a link "spouse/companion registration". Click, complete and submit, the required form.
If you need to cancel your entire registration, click here for more information.
For those who need to register via regular mail, fill out the down loadable registration form and mail it with credit card information or check made payable to IAJGS to:
5 Executive Court #2
South Barrington, Illinois 60010
If registering by fax, you will need to include your credit card information or mail a check separately to the address above. Fax registration form to: 847-713-2590
We are all very excited about this conference and look forward to welcoming you to Salt Lake City. Be ready for an excellent program, which will provide opportunities to discover and share genealogical information, learn from knowledgeable, well-known leaders in their fields, experience a Museum-quality photographic exhibit, do research in the world's largest genealogical library, attend fascinating tours of some of the most beautiful spots in the world, dine at collegial luncheons, participate in significant, hands-on courses, enjoy schmoozing time, renew friendships, and so much more! Now is the time for you to register!
Jan Meisels Allen