25TH IAJGS CONFERENCE ON JEWISH GENEALOGY
RESOURCE ROOM INFORMATION
1 November 2004
CALL FOR RESOURCES
Do you (or your Jewish Genealogy Society) have any of the following types of
and are willing to lend them to the Resource Room for use during
If so, please contact Shelly Weiner
identifying information by 1 March, 2005.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
- Books - reference materials, atlases etc.
- Printed indexes etc.
- Printed copies of manuscripts (family or local histories, etc.)
- Recent magazines or journals (entire issues)
- Microfiche (NOT microfilm rolls)
- Any other non-original or non-rare materials which
might help someone
Shelly Weiner, M.L.S.
Resource Room Coordinator
Copyright © 2004-2005 JGSSN