North American Jewish
- A study of the Jewish community of Duluth – Joseph M. Papo. n. p, Jewish Social
Service Quarterly, 1942?
- Bittersweet berries: growing up Jewish in
Minnesota – Ruth F. Brin,
Duluth, MN, Holy Cow! Press, 1999
- Jews in transition – Albert I. Gordon, Minneapolis, MN,
University of Minnesota Press, 1949
- The Jews in Minnesota; the first
seventy-five years – W.
Gunther Plaut, New York, NY, American Jewish Historical Society, 1959
- The story of Temple Israel, Minneapolis,
Minnesota: a personal account –
Albert G. Minda, Minneapolis, MN, s. n., 1971
- Those were the days – William Hoffman, Minneapolis, MN, T. S.
7. "And Prairie Dogs Weren't Kosher:"
Jewish Women in the Upper Midwest Since 1855 – Linda Mack Schloff, St.
Paul, Minnesota Historical
8. Children of the Gilded Ghetto, Judith
Kramer and Seymour Leventman, New Haven,Yale University Press, 1961
9. The Jewish Community of Greater Minneapolis
1981: Population Study; Lois Geer, Minneapolis: The Federation, 1982