All awards and grants will be subject to the specific criteria as outlined and must be submitted in accordance with the following general rules:
- All award and grant nominations must be made in accordance with the IAJGS Awards Matrix.
- Current IAJGS Board members and the Award Committee members are not eligible for awards.
- Nominations must specify for which award or grant the person or organization is being nominated and must include the specified information as required for that award or grant.
- Nominations must include the name, address, phone number, and email address, if applicable, for the organization making the nomination (including contact name) and for the person or group being nominated.
- Only completed applications will be considered by the committee.
- Each application for nomination will be examined on its own individual merit.
- All entries must be submitted by the deadline as specified on the nomination form.
- Nominations must be made using the Award Nomination Form or the Grant Nomination Form. Any nominations posted on any discussion group or other location will not be considered.
- All nominating material for awards, except when submitted by email, should be supplied in five copies. If providing five hard copies is a significant hardship, please contact the Achievement Awards Committee Chair listed on the Award Nomination Form to determine whether an alternative is feasible.
- Nomination packages should be submitted only once when all information is complete.
- Nomination packages should include no more than five (5) personal reference letters.
The list of awards and grants available:
- IAJGS Lifetime Achievement Award
- Outstanding Project/Resource/Program
- Outstanding Publication
- IAJGS Member of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Future Leader of the Year
- Rabbi Malcolm Stern & John Stedman Memorial Grants
For a detailed summary of the purpose, criteria, eligibility, and rules for each type of award and grant, download the IAJGS Awards Matrix: