- MONDAY, March 5, 2018, 7:00-9:00pm: video: "Jewish Soldiers in Blue and Gray"
- Sunday, April 8, 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: "A Second Chance at Life The Youngest of Schindler's Jews", Celina Biniaz. Annual Yom Hashoah Program
- Sunday, May 6, 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: "Ferreting out Family Stories - Fact, Fiction or Somewhere in Between?", Marion Werle
- Sunday, June 3, 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: "The Other Side of Jewish Genealogy: Sephardic Research", Schelly Talalay Dardashti
- Sunday, July 15, 2018, 1:30-3:30pm: "Genealogy in the Round: Successes, Failures, Artifacts and Brick Walls", JGSCV members and guests
- August, 2018: No Meeting due to IAJGS International Conference in Warsaw, Poland